To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the website of the 18-th IUPAC International Symposium on Macromolecular-Metal Complexes) - «MMC-18. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration. Submission by e-mail, fax or postal mail is not accepted. The abstracts will be accepted for publication after registration fee payment confirmation.
Deadline for abstract submission is February, 28, 2019
To submit abstracts, please, follow the instructions below:
1. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. The abstract, including pictures, tables or figures should not exceed the volume of 2 pages of A4 format as a whole.
3. Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12pt interval must be used.
4. One author can not submit more than 3 abstracts.
5. Each file must contain one abstract only.
6. The name of the file must be given with Latin letters «LastNameFirstName.doc» (for example, SmithJohn.doc).
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the Conference website.
If you have already registered on the website, please, go to Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration. Then click “Abstract submission”.
1. In the Abstract Submission Form, please choose the type of your report: oral, poster or remote participation.
2. Fill in Abstract Title.
3. Submit Authors’ data on the right panel.
4. Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
5. After proceeding steps 1-5, please, click "Submit" button.
6. You can watch the downloaded abstracts, delete or substitute the file, if it is necessary.
7. In case of submission of more than one abstract repeat steps 1-6.
Poster report should be in a portrait, A4 format.